Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lofoten

While growing up in the Lofoten island I never noticed the beautiful scenery; with the tall, tagged mountains, the amazing lights and the clear water and air. 


I could only see the rapid change in weather, and never knowing if it would rain, snow or be a bright sunny day. 



I hated the snow, rain and icy roads



When I moved away at the age of 20, and returned for holidays I started noticing something. 


The air, the changing weather, the water... Something was different. 



Then I realized


This place is really magnificent

 

It is just beautiful 




And the amazing part is




I had to spread my wings and move away to see it! 



1 comment:

  1. Flotte postkort bilder John-Arne, håper du prøver å få solgt de. Nydelige bilder!!! :)

    Mvh Anne :)

    ReplyDelete